Owner of BMW 7 asked us to polish his vehicle to highest glossiness and to remove few scratches. By multi-layer paintwork polishing the scratches were removed and car´s surface got the glossy surface. The deepest scratches were removed locally. We used Scholl Concept waxes. After the polishing we conserved the paintwork by hard carnauba wax in 2 layers.
- Pre-wash and rinse to remove the biggest dirt
- Cleaning with pH-neutral shampoo using 2 buckets method and woolen glove
- paintwork decontamination
- Rinse after decontamination
- multi-layer machine polishing
- pre-wax cleaner application (ungreasing of the surface)
- 2-layer carnauba wax application
- interior cleaning (vacuuming, plastic materials, windows cleaning, pedals)
Time: 18 hrs.
Photo shows the surface BEFORE / AFTER polishing.